Apply now to be a VOLUNTEER at the RECI THEMATIC DAY 2022 !
Reframing Education for a Sustainable World : How to Support Teachers and Learners as Agents of Change to Achieve SDG 4.7?
When and where?
- Novembre 16, 2022
- 8:30 – 18:00
- Paul Klee Zentrum, Bern or online
- English & French
About RECI Thematic Day
RECI Thematic Day 2022 aims to provide a space for mutual learning, participatory exchange, and development of new ideas on the current and future state of teacher education for sustainable development (ESD) and global citizenship education (GCE). In two plenary sessions and several interactive and open space workshops with contributions from RECI members, IBE-UNESCO, SDC (Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation) and many other partners, a wide range of participants in Switzerland and around the world have the opportunity to discuss approaches, practical tools, best practices, challenges and lessons learned for the further development of Education for a Sustainable Future worldwide.
What RECI offers
Volunteers will be expected to work for a few hours during the day either in the morning or in the afternoon. Afterward, they are free to participate in any workshop they wish. Food and drink will be provided to volunteers during the day. Transport costs are also reimbursed.
As a volunteer at the RECI Thematic Day 2022, you will assist the organizers with various tasks such as
- Welcoming guests, registration and check in
- Providing information, help and support to our guests, speakers and organizers (on site and online)
- Taking photos (We encourage amateur photographers to register, we will value your work!)
- Events clean up
- Good communication skills in French and/or English (German is an asset)
- Half-fare (demi-tarif) card for the CFF
- Diplomatic skills and customer service attitude
- Autonomy and quick problem solving
How to Apply:
Questions? Please write to us at email@example.com