Become memberAre you active in the field of education and international cooperation and are you based or active in Switzerland? Would you like to share your knowledge and experience and learn from others? Then become a member of RECI!
Benefits of membership
- Expertise: Work with like-minded people in the field of education and international cooperation, and contribute to mutual learning and expertise development.
- Events: Attend members-only events and receive discounts on our paid events.
- News: Keep up to date on education and international cooperation.
- Networking: Expand your personal and professional network.
- Advocacy: Influence policy makers through collective advocacy.
- Visibility: Benefit from RECI’s wide reach to showcase your work to a wider public in Switzerland and internationally.
What criteria must be met?
Membership is open to all individuals and organisations that have a connection to Switzerland through their registered office or their activities and who are committed to promoting the right to quality education for all in international cooperation. RECI is an association consisting of individual members as well as institutional members.
You can also be part of the network by becoming a member as a:
Organisations or individuals working in the field of education and international cooperation can become members of RECI if:
…they have their headquarters in Switzerland or have a strong relationship with Switzerland through their activities.
…they accept the statutes, values and principles of RECI and are willing to abide by them.
…they are able to contribute to the vision and mission of RECI by engaging in the network.
…they are interested and willing to share their knowledge and experience with other network members.
…they are interested and willing to learn from others.
…they commit to paying the annual membership fee.
For institutional members, the amount of the annual membership fee depends on the annual turnover of the organisation:
Turnover of the organisation
< CHF 100’000
CHF 100’001 – 1’000’000
> CHF 20’000’000
For individual members the membership fee is CHF 150.
For students, the membership fee is CHF 50.